Friday, November 7, 2008

Partners in crime!!

Dawson and Linc.... fixing a snack


Today, Annie (my sister-in-law) and I were downstairs finishing up our morning exercise. We have started a new competition around here..... For every 1/2 hour of exercise you get 1 point. For every treat you eat you have to subtract a point. The contest ends November 27th and whoever has the most points WINS the pot.... the pot is cash that has to be spent on something fun!!! No bills. Anyway, we were finishing up our routine when we heard a small crash from upstairs??? As I ran upstairs to find out what was going on..... there were my little "partners in crime" Dawson and Linc (my nephew ) had gotten a stool, gotten in the pantry - found the bread, peanut butter and the honey all by themselves. They were so cute, sitting at the table making their own peanut butter and honey sandwiches. The crash was just the butter knife falling to the floor from the drawer - so no biggie really - just the huge mess from peanut butter all over the table and the boys.

1 comment:

Marni Bown said...

I am so glad to find your blog. I love staying in touch this way.