Saturday, June 27, 2009

4 months..... is that how often I should "journal/blog?"

Well, It is now June 27th....... 4 almost 5 months later!! I really stink at this! But I'm sure it will be worth it in the end if I just keep on plugging away and keep trying to catch up.

Let me see??? March?? I can't really remember anything toooo exciting in March - except for Leprechauns of course - we did get visited by the Leprechauns!

Leprechauns brought lots of "green stuff" and left cute shirts to wear. We also loved the green pancakes!

Okay so April??? OH!! How could I forget? In April, Matt and I flew to Boston so that my studly man - who is toooo cool for words could run the Boston Marathon. He qualified a year earlier in St. George. It is NO EASY feat to qualify for that run. He had to finish a marathon (26.2 miles) within 3 hours and 10 minutes - which means he is hauling , the entire race. Boston was a BLAST!!! I loved the city!! Just even watching the race was AMAZING!! Gives me chills to even think about it! I am still trying to qualify - but not sure if I'll ever be able to make it??
April also brought a really fun Easter!! The Easter Bunny surprised us by coming the night before Easter. We came home from renting movie... all the lights were out, and a note was left on the door - along with some special flashlights. The Easter bunny had hidden some glow in the dark eggs for us to find. We searched the dark house with flashlights to find all of our eggs. It was a fun night! The kids all found a basket with some extra prizes in it. It was kinda nice to do Easter the night before - that way on Easter Sunday we were able to focus on the true meaning of Easter. It was a weekend to remember!





This is Easter Morning in Herriman Cove - The boys looked sooo cute in their new shirts and ties. I am such a lucky Mom - I have 4 of the Greatest guys in my life!!!


Okay, enough catch up for today - I will try to finish up with May and June tomorrow - then as promised before........ will vow to do better (lol).


1 comment:

Marni Bown said...

I am so glad to see the updates. Tell Matt congrats on the Marathon. Is he still eating his little meals? Bri is tempted to take that up for fast Sundays. lol Your boys look so great and you are the cutest mom ever.