Sunday, April 10, 2011

UMMM DO OVER! and quick catch up...

Okay, sooo only 2 years have passed????? WHAT THE?? 2 years? Time flies waaaayyyy to fast! I'm feeling like such a slug, but rather than beat myself up (which I am really good at) - I will once again, START OVER!!

QUICK UPDATES :( I will try to summarize some of the bigger events - then..... move on and proceed) So, August 2009 We got quick notification that we had to move out of our Herriman home. We didn't have much time to look around, but I had fallen in love with Daybreak. We started looking and found the CUTEST house in Eastlake village that was for rent. We called on it, it was already taken (insert crying). I wanted that house!! Well.... it was fate and must have meant to be - cuz Adam (the property manager) called us a few days later and asked us if we were still interested... "HELLO!!! YES, YES, YES!" It has been the best thing ever - the Lord was for sure watching out for us, picked us up and placed us here in a little pocket of Heaven. It has now been 1 year and 1/2 and I love love love it here. Did I mention how much I LOVE IT here?? We were amazed at how friendly everyone was and how welcoming the whole neighborhood was. I have amazing friends, my kids have buddies, the school is about 4 houses away - just a 2 minute walk and we are there. I could go on an on, but the point is I LOVE IT!

Just before we moved in, Kevin had asked us if we would be willing to let a cute little Chinese girl, Mandy Li, come live with us while she attended a private school in Sandy. We thought it would be a neat experience for our family so we said Yes. Mandy has been with us ever since... that explains the cute little Chines girl in our family pictures :). She has been such a JOY in our home. She is such a sweetheart and we are happy that she will be with us for another year. We were very fortunate to be able to go visit her in China this summer.

The boys are all growing so fast. Stockton started Jr. High this year (not loving it). Jaxson is in 6th grade at East Lake Elementary and Dawson is in Kindergarten at Eastlake Elementary... (yes I cried the first day of school).

Next update will be about 2011. I will start in Jan and try to catch up to date..... then my new goal.... YES, AGAIN, my new goal will be keep up??? Lets see if I can do it?


No comments: