Sunday, April 10, 2011

Year in Review.... Dec/Jan 2011 Highlights

DEC 2010 - Season Passes
We decided that we had so much fun skiing last year, that we would splurge a little and get season passes to Snow Bird this year for Christmas. Problem was.... was that we wanted to use them before Christmas??? So, we decided to give them to the boys a little early... here we are with our new.... SEASON PASSES. So excited for the upcoming season!

Family ski days are some of my absolute FAVORITE!! I love that we are all outdoors, exercising, playing together!! It is so much fun being able to ride the lifts together and fly down the mountain. Stockton skies (like me) and Jaxson and Matt have chosen to snowboard. I say Matt chose too, because he never really grew up skiing or snowboarding. A few years ago (2009 ish) we decided to try it as a family - he and Jaxs thought snowboarding might be fun, so they took a lesson and loved it right away. Stockton chose skiing that day, so he got a ski lesson. I grew up skiing and just wanted to stick with that!! I didn't want to break my neck trying that snowboarding thing.... we have been skiing and snowboarding ever since -
Stockton and Jaxson are both brave and are willing to attempt any hill. We have brought Dawson up a few days this year.... so stinking cute - but so much work - here are a few pictures of our fun ski season... 0kay maybe not - i stink at blogging and need some help (so maybe soon there will be some picts of us skiing??).. (here is a little collage that my cute friend Keri helped me figure out how to make).
Snowbird 2011



1 comment:

Keri Cannon said...

Yay for the cute collage!!!!! LOVE you guys MORE! :)